Autor Tema: PRIMERA REACCION!!!  (Leído 31435 veces)

Boris

• Visitante
PRIMERA REACCION!!!
« en: Diciembre 28, 2008, 02:50:39 pm »
BUENO PUES AQUI TENEIS LA PRIMERA REACCION DE MIKE LEEDER QUE HA PODIDO VER ALGUNAS ESCENAS DE LA PELI.

The Eagle Path: A First Look
Hey guys, been away from the Forum for a while busy with other projects but thought you might be interested in the following, as tonight I had the chance to see some of "The Eagle Path"

I'm flying out tomorrow to finish up on a another project, but tonight I had the great pleasure of being invited by Jean-Claude to meet up with him and take a look at some of the first footage from "The Eagle Path", and the footage I saw is very very strong.

The movie shot on super 35mm looks stunning, big props to both Doug Milsome for the cinematography and Ross Clarkson for some incredible camerawork and especially the steadycam work. The movie looks fantastic, with a very distinct look and great use being made of the Thai locations.

Jean-Claude's direction is very assured, the man certainly knows what he wants on this project with the camerawork flowing with the scenes, without being intrusive or flashy for the sake of it. He's also assembled a very diverse cast for the film, most of whom are fresh faces andd from the footage I've seen, all of them give good performances and each of them has a character, from the lowliest henchman upwards.

As for JC's performance himself, this also really impressed me, he proves without a doubt that the performance he gave in JCVD was no fluke, with the right projects and when he's totally commited to a character, he can deliver a very solid dramatic turn and the character of Frenchie really gives him a broad canvas on which to display his emotions. You get to see the full gamut as his character takes a very personal journey in the movie.

I now also fully understand the reason for the title change, and when you get to see the movie you'll understand just what it means.

The action looks good, its not OTT but it builds with the story, Jean-Claude isn't playing a superman who doesnt feel pain or fear, he's playing a fully formed character and the action works for the film, and builds as the story leads to its conclusion.

I was lucky enough to see a number of scenes, and some of the finale including the resolvement of one sequence I'd watched being shot in Thailand, which is just handled perfectly in terms of the action and the dramatic moments, and some very interesting humour that fits the scene.

I would love to say more, but for now I'm gonna be careful of revealing too much, but its going to be one hell of a film to watch and to really see what Jean-Claude is capable of, as this footage proves what i've been saying for years that the man is still a force to be reckoned with, and that people have only ever seen a glimpse of what he's really capable of delivering both in front and behind the camera.

I feel incredibly fortunate to have been given a first look at the footage while Jean-Claude is editing in Hong Kong, and he's fully hands on working side by side with the editor for 12-14 hours a day, and he knows the story he's telling. My biggest regret? That I couldnt just stay and keep watching the rest of the footage.

Jean-Claude looks healthy, happy and enthusiastic with what he's doing, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished film and being able to reveal not only more about this project, but also some of the other projects he's going to be working on in the future.

I am very happy to say that the man is back, and deservedly so

Big thanks to Jean-Claude for letting me take a look at the footage, and best wishes to all of you for the New Year

Mike Leeder

BY VANDAMME FAN

Desconectado AguS

• Ivan Kraschinsky
    • Ver Perfil
Re: PRIMERA REACCION!!!
« Respuesta #1 en: Diciembre 28, 2008, 03:41:34 pm »
Muchas gracias Boris, a ver si alguién lo puede traducir para saber mas o menos lo que dice.

Saludos ;)
Cuanto más sudes en el gym, menos sangrarás en el ring.

Desconectado Jon Lander Moreno

• Jack Quinn
  • Administrator
  • Andrei
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #2 en: Diciembre 28, 2008, 04:03:52 pm »
BUENO PUES AQUI TENEIS LA PRIMERA REACCION DE MIKE LEEDER QUE HA PODIDO VER ALGUNAS ESCENAS DE LA PELI.

The Eagle Path: A First Look
Hey guys, been away from the Forum for a while busy with other projects but thought you might be interested in the following, as tonight I had the chance to see some of "The Eagle Path"

I'm flying out tomorrow to finish up on a another project, but tonight I had the great pleasure of being invited by Jean-Claude to meet up with him and take a look at some of the first footage from "The Eagle Path", and the footage I saw is very very strong.

The movie shot on super 35mm looks stunning, big props to both Doug Milsome for the cinematography and Ross Clarkson for some incredible camerawork and especially the steadycam work. The movie looks fantastic, with a very distinct look and great use being made of the Thai locations.

Jean-Claude's direction is very assured, the man certainly knows what he wants on this project with the camerawork flowing with the scenes, without being intrusive or flashy for the sake of it. He's also assembled a very diverse cast for the film, most of whom are fresh faces andd from the footage I've seen, all of them give good performances and each of them has a character, from the lowliest henchman upwards.

As for JC's performance himself, this also really impressed me, he proves without a doubt that the performance he gave in JCVD was no fluke, with the right projects and when he's totally commited to a character, he can deliver a very solid dramatic turn and the character of Frenchie really gives him a broad canvas on which to display his emotions. You get to see the full gamut as his character takes a very personal journey in the movie.

I now also fully understand the reason for the title change, and when you get to see the movie you'll understand just what it means.

The action looks good, its not OTT but it builds with the story, Jean-Claude isn't playing a superman who doesnt feel pain or fear, he's playing a fully formed character and the action works for the film, and builds as the story leads to its conclusion.

I was lucky enough to see a number of scenes, and some of the finale including the resolvement of one sequence I'd watched being shot in Thailand, which is just handled perfectly in terms of the action and the dramatic moments, and some very interesting humour that fits the scene.

I would love to say more, but for now I'm gonna be careful of revealing too much, but its going to be one hell of a film to watch and to really see what Jean-Claude is capable of, as this footage proves what i've been saying for years that the man is still a force to be reckoned with, and that people have only ever seen a glimpse of what he's really capable of delivering both in front and behind the camera.

I feel incredibly fortunate to have been given a first look at the footage while Jean-Claude is editing in Hong Kong, and he's fully hands on working side by side with the editor for 12-14 hours a day, and he knows the story he's telling. My biggest regret? That I couldnt just stay and keep watching the rest of the footage.

Jean-Claude looks healthy, happy and enthusiastic with what he's doing, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished film and being able to reveal not only more about this project, but also some of the other projects he's going to be working on in the future.

I am very happy to say that the man is back, and deservedly so

Big thanks to Jean-Claude for letting me take a look at the footage, and best wishes to all of you for the New Year

Mike Leeder

BY VANDAMME FAN

Hago un breve resumen ya que ando mal de tiempo...

Van Damme le ha enseñado partes de la película y quedó maravillado, diciendo que es una película muy sólida y fuerte. Se ha rodado en 35mm y eso le ha dado un aspecto de gran calidad a la película, a su vez, dicen que el trabajo de cámara es muy bueno. Sobre la dirección, dice que Van Damme se nota que tenía muy claro lo que quería con esta película y que los personajes nos brindan buenas actuaciones y están muy bien construídos. La acción está bien y va de acuerdo con la historia. Y sobre la actuación de Van Damme, dice que se muestra cómo lo de JCVD no fue por casualidad, porque aquí nos vuelve a deleitar con su actuación en la que expresa muy bien sus sentimientos. Las localizaciones también dice que han sido muy bien escogidas en Tailandia

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Desconectado Slinker

• Doble oficial de Van Damme
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #3 en: Diciembre 28, 2008, 05:27:53 pm »
Esto aumenta aún más mis expectativas. Gracias chicos! Esto parece que funciona, y Jean-Claude tiene muchas papeletas para convertirse en un muy buen director.

Desconectado JUAN

• Administrator
  • Luc Deveraux
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 en: Diciembre 28, 2008, 08:45:20 pm »
Buenoo , esta peli siempre me gusto y ahora mas!!

Graciasss
La Constancia es la Clave del Éxito

Desconectado Scorpio

• Administrator
  • Ben Archer
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #5 en: Diciembre 28, 2008, 11:35:49 pm »
Haber si poco a poco nos van llegando mas noticias tan buenas como esta... Gracias por la Info Boris!! :victoria:

Desconectado Brakus

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #6 en: Diciembre 29, 2008, 02:33:35 am »
Gracias Boris y Jack  ;) Ya no falta mucho para que salga el primer trailer y así podremos tener una mejor idea de como ha salido la cosa :pop:

Saludos

Desconectado Pedro J. Tena

• Alain Lefevre
  • Ni retirada, ni rendición.
    • Ver Perfil
    • Editorial Applehead Team
« Respuesta #7 en: Diciembre 29, 2008, 10:18:16 am »
Además también dice que con las escenas que ha visto entiende perfectamente el cambio de título, así que se ve que lo de "Eagle Path" no está puesto ahí porque sí, sino que tiene relación directa con el argumento de la película. Al mismo tiempo, dice algo que muchos pensamos: que Van Damme es una joya que estaba por pulir y del que no hemos visto todavía todo lo que puede ofrecer tanto en términos de actuación como de dirección.

Desconectado AguS

• Ivan Kraschinsky
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #8 en: Diciembre 29, 2008, 12:36:40 pm »
Muchas gracias Jack y Pedro

Saludos ;)
Cuanto más sudes en el gym, menos sangrarás en el ring.

Desconectado JUAN

• Administrator
  • Luc Deveraux
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #9 en: Diciembre 29, 2008, 12:46:52 pm »
Gracias pedro !!
La Constancia es la Clave del Éxito

Desconectado Glez

• Sam Gillen
  • ¡¡¡JC kick your ass!!!
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #10 en: Diciembre 29, 2008, 04:13:48 pm »
Además también dice que con las escenas que ha visto entiende perfectamente el cambio de título, así que se ve que lo de "Eagle Path" no está puesto ahí porque sí, sino que tiene relación directa con el argumento de la película. Al mismo tiempo, dice algo que muchos pensamos: que Van Damme es una joya que estaba por pulir y del que no hemos visto todavía todo lo que puede ofrecer tanto en términos de actuación como de dirección.

Pues si, en calidad de actor, ya sabemos todos de lo que es capaz, se esta superando en cada film. Y como director, con The Quest, apunto maneras. A ver el trailer que tal pinta!  :gafa: .

Desconectado Brakus

• Administrator
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #11 en: Diciembre 29, 2008, 08:30:34 pm »
Gracias Pedro, pues mejor el cambio del título para que tenga coherencia con el argumento de la peli....Lo de la actuacion, luego de JCVD tiene que demostrar que no fue producto de la casualidad :gafas3d:

Desconectado Edu

• Cinturón negro 1º Dan
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #12 en: Enero 04, 2009, 09:51:38 pm »
Todo pinta muy bien ,y la opinion de VAN DAMME vale mucho, esperemos que siga asi :)

1 SALUDO

Boris

• Visitante
« Respuesta #13 en: Septiembre 12, 2009, 08:19:44 am »
buenas bueno pude hablar un poco con mike y ha visto la version definitiva bueno casi ya que me ha dicho que le falta algunos ajustes, dice que le gusto mas  ya que es mas rapida.

Desconectado raulsantander

• Rudy Cafmeyer
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #14 en: Septiembre 12, 2009, 11:12:00 am »
Se está haciendo de rogar esta peli ya demasiado,tenía que ir esto más rápido.