Autor Tema: Mensaje de JOSEF CANNON  (Leído 1670 veces)

Desconectado Slinker

• Doble oficial de Van Damme
    • Ver Perfil
Mensaje de JOSEF CANNON
« en: Junio 22, 2014, 10:49:22 pm »
Debido al gran número de información falsa, errónea y confusa que se puede leer en algunos foros de Van Damme sobre el estreno de 'Full Love' , Josef Cannon 'ha hablado' para desmentir algunas cosas (entre ellas que la sala donde se proyectó el film estaba casi vacía). Espero que estas palabras levanten un poco el ánimo de algunos de vosotros en lo que respecta a esta película  :guiñoo:

Wanted to clear up some misinformation......I attended ALL "three" screenings, there were 2 on the same day "friday" one of which was completely SOLD OUT so they opened up another theater.* I don't know how many PEOPLE were in there but I can state that the showing we attened was FULL.* Because of the overwelheming number of reporters the Press conference was moved to the Westin Hotel where JCVD and I spoke to the throngs of press.* I have a video clip that I will share on my Facebook page when I return stateside Sunday evening so be on the loOkout for it.* I will also provide pictures that's if some of them haven't been posted by the press.* I can't post it now for China laws prevent usage of Facebook, google, twitter etc etc**** The entire event was wonderful and the film is something all of his fans I think will enjoy for it has a little something for EVERYONE!* Though it took longer then he wanted because of the complex nature of the story which he talks about in the vide
*o clip he wanted to make sure it was exactly how he desired it to be.** I LOVE and RESPECT all of his fans, he-jcvd has taught me a lot and one of the things he would always say is to "try and love your fans for without them we will be nothing!"* Thank you and be on the lookout for the video clip around 7 p.m. pacific time sunday night!* CIAO

Desconectado Pedro J. Tena

• Alain Lefevre
  • Ni retirada, ni rendición.
    • Ver Perfil
    • Editorial Applehead Team
Re:Mensaje de JOSEF CANNON
« Respuesta #1 en: Junio 23, 2014, 09:35:21 am »
Gracias por aclararlo, Slinker.

Desconectado JUAN

• Administrator
  • Luc Deveraux
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #2 en: Junio 23, 2014, 08:29:04 pm »
Gracias Slinker!
La Constancia es la Clave del Éxito

Desconectado Glez

• Sam Gillen
  • ¡¡¡JC kick your ass!!!
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #3 en: Junio 24, 2014, 01:11:59 am »
Aclaratorias palabras!

Se sabe algo del video que comento Joseph que se iba a publicar? Y de esas fotos que iba a facilitar para la prensa y fans??

Gracias Slinker!!!

Desconectado Slinker

• Doble oficial de Van Damme
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 en: Junio 24, 2014, 01:21:28 am »
El vídeo que publicó Cannon ayer fue de la rueda de prensa de Van Damme. También posteó algunas fotos, con ambos.